- It’s completely free and so represents infinitely good value for money
- Beautifully rendered scenes and animations
- New version (v 0.31) includes a full Spanish translation which can be selected from the options screen in the game!
- New version (v 0.31) has keyboard shortcuts for activating the “Whoosh Worm” and “Smash Jump”.
- The latest in innovative mouse controlled platform gaming featuring a unique fusion of platform and match three gaming mechanics
- Two gameplay modes:
- Story Mode with over 60 individual levels each with three different objectives
- Fast and furious action game with unlimited re-playability and high score table
- A compelling story featuring romance, excitement and fairy duplicity
- Only 16 Meg download and very low system requirements
- Windows XP and Vista compliant
- Linux and Mac versions available from Tweeler.com here!
- Did I mention the game is completely free??
Some people have had problems getting past the “Long Jump” level at the end of the cave section. I’ve put together the following YouTube video which should help explain how to do it. the video shows how to find the first four gem stones and then how to use them in “Long Jump” The old version of Go Ollie used the mouse the activate the Whoosh Worm and Smash jump but the new version has keyboard short cuts which should make things a bit easier. (D makes Ollie do th long jump and S makes him do the smash jump). I hope this helps!
If you like Go Ollie! and you’d like to help me make some more great games then please use the donate button below to help fund our future products. All money received goes towards making more great games. Thank you!